WCAG 2.2 is almost upon us, many of us have started testing the new Success Criteria for paying clients. I wanted to find a way to speed up the testing of 2.5.8 Target Size (Minimum).
What does it do?
- identifies interactive elements.
- works out the centre of the element.
- draws a semi-transparent 24×24 pixel circle based on the centre of the element.
- if the element has a height or width less than 24 pixels the circle is blue.
- if the element has a height or width 24 pixels or greater the circle is green with a solid border.
- each element that overlaps another is given an
- only visible elements will be included in the script output.
Check it out, tear it apart, call me a no good punk, pour scorn, make it better, even better; make something else that works better! AND share it publicly without a restrictive licence